Be comfortable in your first home and achieve lower energy bills. Sounds simple … it is when you know how!
Compare energy prices online and carry out an energy check on your new property
You will soon be the owner of your first property. It is important that you do all that you can to save energy. We help you by providing 4 important helpful hints.
- Compare Energy providers online
- Duel fuel doesn’t always mean cheaper. Compare providers per energy type first
- Find energy grants and ways to improve your energy efficiency (https://www.gov.uk/energy-grants-calculator)
- Use the Home Energy Check from the Energy Savings Trust (http://hec.est.org.uk/) Comfortable in your new home and achieve lower energy bills.
Compare Energy Suppliers Online Now
Simply enter a few details below and instantly compare online energy suppliers for your new home online now.
Compare and save on your energy supply
Using some of these suggested websites and companies, you can quickly and easily compare prices for gas and electricity, but also switch your service online.
Go direct to suppliers for some of the best energy tariffs
Quite often by going direct to a new energy supplier or switching energy directly with a new supplier, you can receive added benefits, rewards and bonuses. Take a look at a few of the suppliers below and see if they can save you money on your gas and electricity bills.
Smart Meters and monitoring your energy usage
In order to save money on your gas and electricity, it is important you know how much you are using and exactly what is using the supply. Using a smart meter, you can begin to understand your usage levels and how you can cut certain appliances or activities to save money.
A few energy saving tips
- The lower the temperature of your thermostat the more you save
- Brush your teeth – but turn the tap off until you are ready to rinse
- Draught exclude the letterbox
- See if your windows or doors are letting a draught in – Consider double glazing.
- Consider using LED lighting
- Is your loft or new home insulated? – Consider looking into new loft insulation or cavity wall insulation. Most energy suppliers can arrange this for you.