The First Time Buyer Home Show – Autumn 2015 is a one-stop shop to help first time buyers buy their dream home and step on the property ladder. Produced by First Time Buyer magazine, exhibitors include property developers, housing associations, solicitors, financial advisors, mortgage consultants and interior experts.
What’s included at The First Time Buyer Home Show?
The show includes: –
- – Free of charge one to one sessions with independent financial and housing experts
- – New build properties for sale under the Help to Buy equity loan scheme
- – New and existing shared ownership properties for sale
- – Advice from property legal experts
- – Latest property market update, including future London price trends
- – Seminars on Help to Buy, mortgage finance and Experian (who will be discussing the all important credit rating)
Who will be there and what is the First Time Buyer Show all about?
There will be presentations from leading property experts throughout the day explaining the different aspects of buying your first home. Celebrity TV presenter, Nicki Chapman will be interviewing first time buyers who have already bought their first home through shared ownership and through the new Help to Buy scheme. Independent financial advisers and legal experts will also be on hand to give free private consultations.
Where and when will The First Time Buyer Show take place?
The show will take place on Saturday 10th October 2015 at
Business Design Centre,
52 Upper Street,
London N1 0QH
Doors for the event will open at 10.00am and will close at 5.00pm
FREE Tickets for the First Time Buyer Show
You can register for the show and get FREE admission by registering online
Win £5,000 as a deposit towards your first home
By simply attending the show and answering a relatively simple question, you can be in with a chance to win £5,000 towards the deposit for your new home.